Moondraam Pirai

Friday, June 09, 2006

Under the Cherry Tree

There is a cherry tree opposite to my house. We used to search cherry fruits from that tree. Yesterday I went in search of fruits. For the great surprise, i got handfull of cherry frutis, as we won't get that much usually. With that surprise I continued searching. While looking a fine red among dense green, i had a question in my mind to ask her(cherry tree). And we had the following conversation:

Me : Cherry Darling, these fruits are your own property right.
She: Yes Ofcourse.
Me : Dont you get anger when people like me pluck your fruits, and spoils your braches, flowers and leaves?
She: Why do I?
Me : Amazing... If anybody tries to own my property or tries to spoil my favourite things, i cant stop myself getting anger.. Even our sages also get anger and give curses. But you are staying very quiet. Hmmm... How is this possible for you?
She: If anybody pluck fruits from me, i'll be very happy and i won't get anger..
Me : What??? I can't get you?.... Ok tell me how is it possible for you.
She: Yeah... Listen. Everyone born here to help someone right.
Me : Mmm..
She: If i carry my fruits without giving them to anyone, then it'll be the great foolishness of burdening myslef. By giving my friyts to someone, i'm giving something for their apetite. So i'm helping someone at my part. Also i'm not burdening myself. And so my reason of birth is fulfilled. This is the real happiness.
Me : Yeah
She: Do you know when a mother feel her as a perfect mother?
Me : When?
She: When she find her child plays its role as human with perfection, serving the world he dwelling through his humanity..
Me : Eendra pozhudhil peridhuvakkum than maganai saandron enak kaetta Thaai... Is that.
She: Exactly. Are you clear now?
Me : Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. Everyone have their own part to do in this world to fulfill the reason of birth and attain the real happiness... Giving up our unnecessary burdens will help more to attain it... That's it naa..
She: Pakka... 100% correct...
Me : Ok... Thank you... Bye..
She: Bye.

After the conversation i tasted the fruits and reality together and moved to home. I'm thinking now, what is the big burden i'm having and can give it up? Is it my Ego? My Selfishness? My anger? My Sensitiveness?........
After i find it, for sure i'll give it up..

Nambungo: Marathukitta ellaam pesudhu... idhu oru paithiyam appidinnu yaarum mudivu pannira vendaam... Naan innum normalaa thaan irukken.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Story Teller said…

    nalla velai sonnega, nan mudhala appadi dhan nenaichen...hehehe..

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Bharani said…

    nice post sasi....
    cherry marathu bhuthan(bhuthi) neengathana ....

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice post (I think a FWD).
    Do you have any electronics goods with you? I will help you to reduce your burden ;-)

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Sasiprabha said…

    vanakkam delhi_tamilare. Thangalai en blogirkku varaverkiren. Ungalai maadhiri aatkalukkagave, naan note poda vendiyadhaagaivittadhu.

    Thanks bhrani,

    Thanks bala.. what is that FWD. And another thanks for trying to help me... and naane muarchi panni ennoda burdenai korachikkiren. I dont want to burden others.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home